Effective date: 15/05/2022
The Website is not intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, share a video created by any product supported through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under 18, please contact us.
1. Terminology and Interpretation
“Personal Information” means any information that can identify its owner, such as name, email address, telephone number and personal address.
2. The Information we Collect and/or Process
When using the Website, we may collect from you Personal Information, such as name, email address, date of birth, address and telephone number when you are using or signing up to our Website. We may also collect your Personal Information when you are contacting our customer support or send us an email. We may also collect information pertaining to your use of our Website, communications with us, your purchases and transactional information, as well as information about your devices, their location and your activity in the Website.
3. How We Use Information
We may use the Information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Enable and enhance your access to the Website;
- Send you the Products;
- Provide and improve our Website and/or Products;
- Personalize the Website for you according to Your preferences and requirements;
- Provide efficient and convenient customer services to you;
- Meet legal requirements;
- Protect your account and information;
- Better administer our Website;
- Send you statements, marketing communications, periodic emails and invoices regarding the Website and/or Products;
- Track your transactions;
4. Sharing of Information
- We may share your Personal Information within our group of companies, affiliates, directors and employees in order to provide you with our services.
- We may share your Personal Information with shipping, courier, postal and mailing service providers in order to have the Products shipped to you.
- We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers we work with in order to enable them to assist us to provide our services, such as sending you marketing communications and invoices.
- In case of restructuring or change of ownership of our company, we may transfer your Personal Information to new owners and/or partners of our Company, in order to allow them to continue providing our services to you.
- In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information to official and/or legal authorities and/or other third parties in one of the following cases:
- if we are required to do so by court order, law, regulatory requirement or lawful request by any public or official authority;
- in order to protect our rights and/or interests and/or property, or rights and/or interests and/or property of a third party;
- in connection with any restructuring or reorganization of our business, including but not limited to sale, transfer, merger or bankruptcy proceedings.
5. Public Areas of the Site
Some areas of the Website may be public areas and some features of our products may function like public areas in which users share information with each other. These areas and features are OPEN PUBLIC FORUMS and must be treated as such. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas, or through these features, including any video or audio streams or recordings may be watched, read, collected, and used by others who access them. Sharing your information through any public area of the Website or through any content-sharing features of our products makes that information available to the public. CHOOSING TO MAKE YOUR INFORMATION PUBLIC IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE: ANYONE, INCLUDING PEOPLE OFF OF THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR YOUR SAFETY WHEN POSTING, OR RESPONDING TO ANY POSTING, ON ANY OF THESE FORUMS. PLEASE BE SMART AND VERIFY ANY PARTIES WITH WHOM YOU SHARE ANY INFORMATION.
6. Third party links or services
- The Website may offer and/or include services and/or products and/or content and/or links to services and/or products and/or content that are supplied by third parties (“Third Party Content“).
- We do not take any responsibility, do not endorse and shall not be held liable to any such Third Party Content and/or any damages that might be caused to you and/or due to your use of such Third Party Content.
7. Legal Basis for Processing (EEA individuals only)
As our customer, we process your Personal Information as a data controller, which means we determine the purposes for which your Personal Information is being processed. The processing of your Personal Information is based on our legitimate interests, insofar these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests are providing you with our services and improving them.
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, destruction, theft, disclosure, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information.
- Your Personal Information will never be shared outside our company without your consent, except in the cases and under the conditions stated above.
- We may implement measures designed to secure your personal information including a variety of privacy and security policies, processes, and procedures, including administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal information that it creates, receives, maintains or transmits from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. In addition, we may elect to encrypt the transmission of such personal information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- The safety and security of your information depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. ANY TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
9. Use of tracking technologies
- We may use various tracking technologies and techniques, such as Cookies, Web Beacons, Matomo Analytics, Linkedin Insight Tag, HubSpot Analytics, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Ads Conversion Tracking, Facebook Pixel, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, Microsoft Clarity, PixelYourSite, WooCommerce and Google Tag Manager, to allow us to automatically collect Personal Information from you when using our Website or reading our emails in order to provide and improve our services.
- Web Beacons are elements that may be included in our emails. They are used to track the emails we send you, and specifically to track whether an email was opened or marked as spam, whether you have unsubscribed from our emails, and whether links within our emails were clicked. This information may be used to provide us with insights and statistics concerning your use of our Website and engagement with our messages.
10. International Transfers
11. Other Data Rights
- You may request to access, change or delete Your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- You may withdraw Your consent to process Your Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- You may object to or request to restrict the processing of your Personal Information (EEA residents only) under certain circumstances.
- You may request to be provided with your Personal Information in a machine-readable form for portability of information (EEA residents only) under certain circumstances.
- You may file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, you may contact your local data protection authority.
- If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law.
12. Applicable Law / European Users
By using the Website, you agree that our management of your information will be governed by the law of the United States and the laws of applicable states within the United States. The Website is operated in the United States. However, we may transfer and process your information globally where we have or use facilities, service providers, or partners, regardless of where you use our services. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States, and by using the Website or giving your information, you consent to such transfer, and understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protection as the laws of your country. You acknowledge that laws, regulations, and standards of the country in where your information is stored or processed may be different from those of your own country.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with applicable requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) as to information held by us for Business purposes only, and any other directly applicable European Union regulation relating to privacy (the “European Data Protection Legislation”). We make no representation or warranty that information that you share or provide to other users of the Website or our products through the Website, our products or otherwise, complies with the European Data Protection Legislation, and such information is shared or provided at your sole risk. Pursuant to the European Data Protection Legislation, may elect to take certain compliance measures if we decide that such measures are necessary or desirable, including, without limitation:
- placing appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewed and approved by you, to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures (those measures may include, where appropriate, pseudonymizing and encrypting personal data, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services, ensuring that availability of and access to personal data can be restored in a timely manner after an incident, and regularly assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures adopted by it);
- notifying you without undue delay on becoming aware of a personal data breach;
- at your written direction, deleting or returning personal data and copies thereof to you on termination of your use of the Website; and
- maintaining complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate compliance with this Privacy and Data Policy.
You consent to us appointing a third-party processor of personal data under this Privacy and Data Policy.
13. Updating this statement
- You are encouraged to check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
14. Contact Us